My first encounter with systemic constellations work was in my early twenties at a workshop in my hometown Munich. At the time it gave me astonishing insight about my family of origin. Many years later, when I started my own family, I saw patterns repeating themselves that seemed beyond my control. Constellations work felt like a calling and I decided to train as a facilitator. Since completion of my training in Systemic Family Constellations at CSISS (now Centre) in 2010 I have run workshops, worked with clients individually and co-founded Rooted Parenting (www.rootedparenting.co.uk), a parenting practice based on systemic principles. The systemic lens has helped and supported me enormously in my life and it is my mission to support others to find and trust their own inner strength.
I am a member of the Association for Family Therapy & Systemic Practice (AFT) and the International Systemic Constellations Association (ISCA). Membership of these professional bodies means that I abide by a strict code of ethics and high standards of professionalism in all practices.
You can be assured of the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality.
I have the following qualifications:
- Master of Arts in Cultural Studies (LMU)
- Professional training in Systemic Family Constellations (CSISS)
- Professional training in Working with Couples (Centre)
- Certified coach (ITOL)
- Diploma in CBT (Online Academies)
- Diploma in Child Psychology, Level 4 (Stonebridge College)
- Diploma in Trauma and Mental Health, Practitioner Status (The Institute for Arts in Therapy and Education)